To be the medication-assisted treatment (MAT) provider of choice in Illinois for opioid dependency, focusing on highly individualized care that meets our patients’ specific needs instead of forcing patients into higher levels of care than they need. We continually strive to be the functional community standard for excellence and are fiercely dedicated to improving every life we touch.
- We provide the highest quality, accessible, cost-effective MAT individualized to the specific needs of the opiate-dependent patient and their family.
- We are committed to conducting our practice and working with our providers with the highest level of integrity.
- We treat all people with dignity and respect, honoring their specific values and needs.
- We strive to remain current with the latest medical evidence and guidelines in order to continuously add value for our customers.
- We strive to be sensitive to our patients’ needs and allow them to grow in a flexible, nurturing environment to assist their recovery and encourage their achievement of the highest level of wellness and happiness.
- We believe that compassion is the core of addiction treatment and the healing of the mind and body.
- We are strong advocates for our patients to the community, children and youth services, and criminal justice authorities.
- We are dedicated to wellness, including smoking cessation, nutritional health, and lifestyle management.
- We are dedicated to educating the public about behavioral health and addiction issues and their impact on people’s lives.
- We promote diversity among physicians and staff to foster a work environment of mutual support and respect.